Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blatant plug for wordpreneur.com

I am still relatively new to blogging. Somedays I just don't get it. Why do it? Who's watching? Don't I have better things to do? Then I take a look at other writer's blogs and, after enjoying some of their musings, I wonder if they have any paying work. I am very fortunate to have enough paid work to keep me up most nights of the week -- sometimes working on it and sometimes worrying about how I am going to find the time to get it done. So, not a lot of time to update my blog or read others... or exercise, but that's another sad story.

However, I do wander over to wordpreneur.com once in a while and often find something interesting, amusing or even inspiring. Today, I found a free offer! I can get 3 free ebooks if I promote their site. Thus this blatant, yet honest and without apology, plug for an info-packed website. I have even added it to my list of faves for your enjoyment. Bon appétit.

No comments: